Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hello !

Now settled in our new home in Adelaide,
I thought I'd better put a few new images up and introduce you to our new surroundings.



( click on an image for the full-size version )


This glass house was brought out from Germany in the late 1800's.



I caught the June full moon over the concert hall.



Our area - the leafy and quiet North Adelaide - only 20 minutes walk, and you're in the city center !


Still getting around to populating our patch of dirt.


... but we have got some party lites up !

A few lovely Nasturtiums now have a foothold and will surely be running rampant come summer !

This was my attempt at a Andy Goldsworthy style of outdoor artwork with lovely golden leaves I found in the park.

( I really like this one of his - http://prettisculpture.typepad.com/photos/other_artists_3/goldsworthy2.html )



...and I've been getting handy with wood - where our new couch needed something to support my coffee.
I love making stuff so much ! - Especially with wood.




and a trip into the countryside wouldn't be complete without a visit to -
The Big Rocking Horse !




Finally, just a bit of the gorgeousness from the bush park that surrounds Adelaide.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home